Monday, March 1, 2010

Cabin Fever 2010

My second home, Beads on the Kennebec in Augusta, ME, and I are working on a contest to beat the late-winter blues in Maine. It's called "Cabin Fever 2010" and the theme is "What does winter in Maine mean to you?"



I happen to like winter (although admittedly I'm more than ready for spring and I write this as it's snowing like crazy outside) so I designed an inspiration piece that reminded me of the beautiful first snow where the entire world seems to be white and blue. I just so happen to be a cabochon fiend so this was truly pleasurable to work up. I'd welcome your comments and if you live in Maine, stop by and sign up for this fun contest with some fantastic prizes!



As always, Happy Beading!

Don't forget to check out http://www.beadsonthekennebec.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment